Schedule a class presentation from a Academic Initiatives and Integrity representative to explain the University's academic integrity policy, process, and rubric.
- Enjoyed this presentation. It got students (and me!) thinking about these important issues. The presentation was engaging and thoughtful and students were listening.
- I’ve already recommended this presentation to other instructors! One of my students is eager to participate on the academic integrity board in the spring.
- Very informative. I liked how we were able to be interactive as well.
- My favorite part was just feeling like faculty cares enough about the students to take the time and help us better understand the academic rules.
- My favorite part was talking about situational problems and how they occur.
- [The presenter] made the information interesting while giving us all the information we needed to know.
- He made it relatable for everyone and went through specific situations.